Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Spring Booties


Spring is coming, and several people I know have babies on the way. Instead of going out and purchasing baby gifts, I thought I'd go for something more personal - some quick hand knit baby booties seemed to be the trick (along with some other hand knit goodies) . These booties flew off the needles, and were a fun and quick knit - there's nothing like projects that give instant gratification! Aren't they adorable?! Cruise over to my finished objects blog for pattern and yarn info.

As for me, I'm now lusting after the book "Socks for Sandals and Clogs" it appears it's soon to be re-released as a second edition, and has some pretty funky patterns inside :) Probably not the best thing to start out on for a Virgin Sock Knitter, but hey, I happen to be one of those wierdos who actually does wear socks with my Sandals (and Clogs).

No comments: