Wednesday, June 08, 2005

C'mon Over to the Dark Side...

...you know you want to.


Several days ago, I developed a mad craving for dark chocolate m&ms after discovering their existence by reading Good to be Girl. For a long long time I struggled against their lure - well, that and they were nowhere to be found in my local grocery stores. After one heck of a day, I was determined to go find them...either that or cave in for a Marie Callender's Chocolate Satin Pie. Yeah. It was one of *those* kind of days!

Luckily for me, I found them lurking on the shelves at Target. I only lament the fact that I was only able to locate the plain Dark Chocolate variety - it would have been extra bonus and day brightening if I had stumbled across the Dark Chocolate Peanut kind...ah well, I'm pleased to report they are as tasty as I imagined they would be. A small crunch from the candy coating, and into the delicious dark chocolate we go. Yum. There's nothing more soothing than chocolate and knitting.

No comments: