Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Need Chocolate. Now.

Ever have one of those days when *everything* and I mean *everything* is conspiring against you?

I seem to be having one of those days today. To start it off, I rearranged my schedule so I could meet a time sensitive delivery that was supposed to be at my door this morning via UPS. Well, the big brown truck rolled through the neighborhood but didn't stop at my house. No package, thank you very much. The company I ordered from swore up and down it would be here today, but did they provide a tracking number so I could confirm it? No. Have they returned my calls? No. Have I been able to get a hold of someone who can help me there?? No. Wonderful.

Next in line: Scheduled some time to met with a friend for lunch on Friday. Yay! But guess what - I get notified as I'm calling into my 11am meeting that oh, people can't make the meeting today, so we're rescheduling. To Friday. At Noon. Loooooovely.

Next? Issues with uploading photos. Burps from Hello and Flickr both - the good news is after I jumped up and down and said a lot of non-complimentary things about both services, it would appear that miraculously after some time (10+ minutes) delay, out popped my photos from the ether and they landed where I could get to em....nope, I have no idea how this happened, and I don't care.

As I was swearing at my computer and Hello and Flickr, I figured a mood update was in order. To something along the lines of "grumpy." But alas, UnkyMoods is down for exceeded bandwidth.

Nearly last, I got almost this whole post down, pressed Publish - and Blogger ate it. Wonderful. You just can't get the rant back out the same way when it has to be done twice! Where's the fun in that?!

And finally, I nearly burned my lunch.
I'm now officially in search of chocolate. Some nice, dark 70+% cacao goodness.

No comments: