Friday, November 05, 2004

It's the End of the World as We Know it!

and unlike that REM song that has been stuck in my head, I definitely don't feel fine. I realize I'm supposed to be blogging about other things, but I've been rather despondent since Tuesday and quite frankly, I have no appetite for food (other than pastries and chocolate - both of which I've been indulging too much in this past week) and the few times I've had a serious rant going in my head, Blogger has been down (perhaps a blessing in disguise...). I don't think I've been this emotionally drained in a long while.

Anyway, I just haven't been myself lately. Due to the lack of appetite and energy, there have been no tasty things coming out of the kitchen. I have gotten lots of knitting done on my Fuzzy Feet - I've got the first done, and I'm past the heel turn on the second. Cozy is going slowly but steadily...and my stash continues to call out for another project or two to be put on needles...unfortunately, I just haven't been inspired to pick out my next project yet.

No comments: