Thursday, November 18, 2004

Do you know how to read a french fry?


I do! Thanks to my current reading material! I don't know what it is about food science that intrigues me, I guess it's because it satisfies the engineer/scientist inside that always wants to know the answer to "why is it that that happens anyway?"

So between cranking out more DPN cases and making slow, but steady progress on Cozy, and trying to bring myself to start the Shapely Tee with that dreadful Beachcomber yarn, I've been reading about food. I figure what better way to re-inspire myself into the kitchen?

Oh and for those of you who are wondering how Alton's new book is - I can't say - I got my current reading materials from the library - so it takes precedence over a book that I've got on my personal bookshelf. Gotta love libraries :) they keep my own personal library down to a semi-manageable size.

No comments: