Thursday, October 04, 2007

Knitting on Empty.

Or close to it anyway.


So I'm knitting along, keeping a close eye on my yarn, and I find myself 3 rows into the corona edging on the wing of the moth....and I'm going to run out. There is no way I'm going to make it without having to spin more yarn....

*sigh* I swore I had enough yardage...but apparently not. I guess I need to haul out the fiber and do a bit more hand blending. Thank goodness it's my own blend and I have more fiber on hand! I've pulled together about another ounce or so of fiber - I just need to spin it up - I may have a bit of a WPI matching issue, but that's alright, seeing as the yarn is thick and thin anyhow - ah the charm of handspun :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your shawl looks very promising, I like the colour combination in your yarn, really beautiful.