Monday, December 05, 2005

Stuff For Sale

Don't forget to place your vote on what I need to cast on for next! I'm rapidly closing on the end of the socks I have on needles...I'm just trying to run out the rest of the yarn in the cuff before I bind off (and then I will have *gasp* NAKED NEEDLES!)

The next round of items is up for sale on eBay.

I've got the following listed:
  • Nearly New Doc Martens 10 hole boots
    color: black
    Size: UK7, US Mens 8, US Womens 9 (according to the Doc Martens site anyway)
    They are a bit too big for me, I usually wear a size 6 Doc Marten, but somehow got confused when I bought this pair.
  • Matfer Professional Mandolin
    I even have the instructional video! It slices, dices, waffles and juliennes! Alright, maybe it doesn't dice, but it does make quick work of apples, potatoes, carrots and other veggies. I've just found I'm handier with my small cutlery collection and I just don't do waffle or ripple cut things often enough to keep it.
  • Minolta 35mm semi-pro Maxxum 7000i SLR
    We've gone digital, and this excellent film camera is collecting dust.
    Included are:
    • The body of the camera, of course
    • Minolta Maxxum 28mm AF Lens
    • Minolta 70-210mm AF Zoom Lens with Tiffen Sky 1A Filter
    • Minolta 3200i Flash
  • Canon Elph LT APS film Camera
    A nice little pocket size point and shoot that uses Advantix style film.
For full details, photos and to bid, please visit the individual listings on eBay.

No comments: