Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hooray, Holidays!


The Main Day of celebration has gone, and I was touched by the various thoughtful gifts and calls that were received - I'm especially enjoying the crafty gifts and those that enhance my various stashes (I'm such a sucker for people who enhance my stashes - especially when I have a self-imposed stash reduction effort underway!)

We spent the day enjoying each others company, catching up with far flung relatives, watching Harry Potter (finally!), and playing with gifts. Dinner was fantastic, and if anyone has suggestions on what I can do with ham, I'd be happy to hear it. We've already done the ham omelets/fritattas, and the bone is destined for soup - regardless, I've got several pounds of ham destined for the freezer.

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday and that your celebrations are merry and full of joy!

No comments: