Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Gocco Frenzy


If you haven't heard already, the Gocco print machine is being discontinued. (Read details here) I hear supplies for printing will still be available for several years, possibly longer, depending on demand.

What does this have to do with me? A Gocco-less, drawing-challenged individual? Well, I like the idea of Gocco. With electronic tools on hand, to help me with creating images, it actually makes it possible that if I *did* have a Gocco, I could make my own cards, etc.

Of course, with all this hoo-ha about the Gocco being discontinued, it is creating a run on Gocco machines amongst crafty folk. I've caught whiff of the Gocco frenzy but am resisting, and am still going round and round with myself as to whether or not I ought to purchase a Gocco or not. I have to admit that many of my other crafts are falling by the wayside as I continue to be focused on Fiber. Ah well, I will admit to "shopping around" for a Print Gocco machine, and most places are currently sold out and are on backorder.

No comments: