Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Two Fisted Knitting

In an attempt to entertain myself while knitting on Mariposa (left side done, btw), I decided to teach myself how to knit Continental style as I currently knit English style, and well - continental seems more efficient. Chris pointed out that it would make for much faster Fair Isle if I can knit with both hands...can you see it?? Ah well, I figure I'm an ambidextrous Mouser (thanks to tendonitis and working too much on computers) and it only took a week to get used to that...so how hard could it be? Not too bad, actually - I'm comin' along quickly - tension is a little tight but at least it seems to be even...I'm sure I'll have the hang of it soon :D

1 comment:

Chris Wass said...

You go on with your bad self! Let me know when you want some of those fair aisle charts! You too can be a wearer of the llamas. :-)