Friday, April 29, 2005

I Love Boxes

I don't know what it is about boxes in the mail, or boxes at the door, but I love boxes...or rather, I love opening boxes :) It doesn't matter if it's a box that I already know what's inside - as is usually the case, or if it is a surprise box (a much better event!). I'm so enamored of opening boxes that my husband even leaves his boxes for me to open. How sweet is that? :D

Speaking of boxes...look what arrived:

Its a last minute gift from my Secret Pal! Included was a skein of Cascade Eco+, a pair of skeins of Cascade 220 and a skein of Fizz - all in lovely colors that I love :D Also included was the latest edition of Cooks Illustrated, a cute card decorated in cat stickers, a pair of handmade lip balms and pair of grow kits - one for forget me nots and one for black eyed susans. Thanks so much Secret Pal!

Aren't these lipbalms cute? Looks like they'll soon be up for sale at the Crafty Scientists site where it appears they also have handmade soaps and bath products as well. Both of the lip balms smell wonderful - and my husband even gave the Cupcake one a try :)

Secret Pals 4 comes to an end at the end of this month (as in Tomorrow!) and I want to thank my Secret Pal (yet to be unveiled), Jacqueline and the Angels that have stepped in as pinch hitters.

1 comment:

Jemnifer said...

i'm so glad you liked it! aren't those little grow kits so cute? i couldn't resist buying them when i saw them! have a great weekend! and i finally get to sign my rela name! :)