Wednesday, October 20, 2004

And back to the Pond Again. Glub glub glub...

*sigh* I really need to learn how to frog back more complex work...either that or I need to quit being such a darn perfectionist. As it is, I somehow acquired a couple stitches while working on Cozy, and while undoing my work, I dropped a stitch and couldn't figure out how to get it back....so I frogged her. Again. I've restarted now for the *fourth* time. This time that's it. If I acquire stitches, I'll have to get creative about a decrease...If I lose one somewhere and it isn't dropped, I'll have to sort out an increase. Otherwise I'll never have a Cozy for my car!! (for the folks that are wondering, I'm currently knitting Cozy up in an easy care wool blend yarn for casual use - I figure I'll be adding to my stash and will knit up another Cozy sometime in the future - I'm thinking a yarn of either linen, silk or bamboo in it perhaps...) In the meantime, perhaps I need to cast on another project to keep me entertained when I'm too tired to work on Cozy...I'm thinking either a Kitty Pi bed or some felted slippers....and there is that trio bag that seems to be stuck on needles....

1 comment:

Creative Genius? said...

Oh I can't wait to see the cozy finished - it looks sooo pretty from the pic on knitty.com!!!!