Wednesday, May 09, 2007

OPK

What on earth is OPK? OPK is other people's knitting :)
Spring must be in the air as two projects have been photographed and emailed to me - both, serendipitously, in the Spring is Here colorway!

The first, is a pair of socks in Fey, knit by Naomi - the pattern is Tropicana from Magknits. I love how the colors came together :) nice and ripply - just gorgeous.


The second lovely Spring is Here goodness is a scarf - knit from two skeins of the Sprite DK/Sport weight yarn. This wonderful scarf was knit by Lalana - she has angora bunnies...so anyone who has a need for angora wool, go pay her a visit - I hear she's harvesting bunny fluff for selling - very few guardhairs she tells me :) I'm still working through a rather large purchase of angora fluff otherwise I'd be all over it!


Both photos are featured in the Shop Gallery - and of course, if you have finished objects knit with Spritely Goods please feel free to point me in the right direction! I'd love to see it :)

No comments: