Monday, May 21, 2007

Freshly Buttoned...

For the longest time, I have been using this button in my sidebar...while it conveys the idea of yarn, hopefully handpainted, and in my own "favorite" color, though you'd never know it by looking at what's in the shop - which, for some reason, seems to trend to pinks and greens. I don't know what it is, but somehow, every time I set aside time to dye, I wind up with an awful lot more pinks and greens...

Anyhow, I now have a new logo, and a new button to go along with it! She doesn't really lend herself to small buttons, but I am rather pleased with her. So far, she's unnamed, going by Sassy Sprite - she was designed by a friend of mine who loves to draw. I've been looking for a Sprite of sorts to represent the shop for some time, but I'm personally a little lacking in the illustration department. I adore the fact that she is happily clasping a yarn ball!

Anyhow, either button can be used to link to Spritely Goods - all I ask is that you save it to your own server. If you need help or instructions on how to do this, please let me know and I'll do my best to help you out :)

No comments: