Friday, May 18, 2007

Carb Loading...

Well, not really ;) though the running is coming along (slowly - I'm still relegated to jog/walk intervals while I try to figure out if my shoes are dead, and while I bide my time for my new orthotics to arrive)...

I had a rare non-dye weekend at home, and was thinking of baking some bread...but I wasn't relishing having the oven on for the length of time it takes to bake the bread. Conversations with Raquel the Enabler, got me thinking of possibly doing it on the grill....but since I've not cooked or baked anything on the grill yet, I figured I should try something a little easier...


Pizza! (sorry, we ate the grilled one before I managed to get a photo of it with its lovely grill marks). I love my stand mixer - it made quick work out of making the dough :)

Read on for my comments.

No comments: