Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More OPK!


I am always amazed when I spend time with the Luscious Gracious Clan - they all knit, and they all knit together :) It certainly doesn't hurt that they like to knit with my yarn ;) Check their blog for their creative creations - and make sure you check their sidebar for all kinds of additional goodness.

All of the members of the family are prolific knitters, the above is just a small sampling - from a baby hat in Globe Mallow in a unique parallelogram stitch pattern, to a pair of hats from Domiknitrix: Whip Your Knitting into Shape, to a wonderful scarf to a completely original top down sweater...did you know, it only took two skeins of Sylph to knit that lovely sweater?!

1 comment:

genevieve said...

Sorry to be sort of creepy stalkerish--I just got my invite to ravelry, clicked on you because you're listed as a "new kid", jumped over to your website and AH! There, sitting on your first post, are pictures of oddly familiar people... The familiy frequent at a knitting circle I attend when I have the time. Freaky go weird how small the world is, isn't it?