Thursday, September 21, 2006

Who Would Think...

...that it would be so difficult to locate coordinated pink runningwear? Of course, the fact that fall is here may have something to do with it...

Indeed, I've reached the $500 mark thanks to some serious donations and find myself on the hunt for pink clothing...so as not to spoil the fun for the rest of you who may still like to donate, I've set a new target of $750 - if the new goal is reached, I'll add a Princess Tiara to the wardrobe. I'll either knit the "Tiara" or I'll take advantage of the fact that it's Halloween season and will go find one.

In knitting news, I'm done a fair bit of knitting on my Verbena yarn - and it's looking wonderful...unfortunately, since there is a small chance that the intended recipient reads this blog, I'm going to have to hold the photos hostage.

1 comment:

Creative Genius? said...

You know - I have to be honest here... I think that because you reached your first goal so quickly you should NOT ONLY run in pink running gear but ALSO run in a pink TUTU!!! And then add the crown for the next level....

That's my wish ...

:-)AL