Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Leftovers


Does something look a little odd to you in this picture?

(and no, that's not weird dirt on my feet, those tiger stripes are legitimate tan lines...)

The oddness you may notice is that there appear to be two strands of yarn coming off of each sock - this is indeed the case...

The 2nd bit of strangeness you may notice is that neither of the strands appears to be the same as the bulk of the sock. This is indeed the case - I ran out of yarn...so I've decided to do the remainder of the socks using other leftover yarn - I've switched now from Lornas Laces Shepherd Sock yarn to Dale of Norway Baby Ull yarn (at least I think that's what it is)....since I wasn't sure if I had enough yarn in one color to finish off the socks, I decided to attach both colors and stripe away...I'm sure the socks will look "unique" - but in the right shoes, no one will know the difference :P

No comments: