Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Late to the Party


As I cast on for new projects in 2006, I'd like to present the last of my creations of 2005 - one for each workday between Christmas and New Years - 5 brightly colored birds to say "howdy do!" As usual, more details can be had over here.

New Year Projects have started - I've prepared the wheel for some spinning, and while I wait for the local yarn shop sale this weekend (so I can finally cast on for that Pirate Hat), I have decided to make a dent in my stash and cast on for the Kitty Pi Bed. The Kitty is pleased, every time I lay that project on the floor, she is immediately sitting on top of it :) Hopefully she'll love it just as much once it's felted!

2 comments:

Creative Genius? said...

those are awesome!!! i just love all of your crochet stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!!! I also am loving all the toys you are doing. I wish I could crochet!