Thursday, January 19, 2006

I've been Memed

Somehow, I got Memed. Seeing as it was interesting reading, I'll play along.

Instructions:
First: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.
Easy enough :) Here we go.
making (nee stitch marker)
step into my thimble
scissorina
Brooklyn Handspun
Half Baked

Next: Select five people to tag:
Alrighty then, here they are:
Raquel
Chris
Amy
Another Chris
the Luscious Gracious Clan

Finally, answer the following questions:
What were you doing 9 years ago?
I was bright eyed and bushy tailed...well, figuratively speaking, of course. A total green newbie to corporate life. Eeeek! Has it been that long?!

What were you doing 6 years ago?
I was properly aged and a true cynic, looking desperately for ways out of corporate servitude (I haven't found an escape to my liking yet). I was likely also lamenting the tech stock crash.

What were you doing one hour ago?
I was watching the plumber install the new water heater * (*I should note that I am typing this entry and saving it for posting for later.....)

Name 3 movies you can't turn off if you stumble across them on television.
Any of the Lord of the Rings Series
Any Wallace and Grommit movie - including Chicken Run (even tho Wallace, nor Grommit was in the movie, it has Wallace and Grommit Feeling)
Any Pixar movie, because Pixar does wonderful work - their animation is wonderful and the storylines and presentation are fantastic :)
Thank goodness the question wasn't about what type of TV shows I get sucked into :)

Name 3 things you want to improve upon this year.
Time management
Weight management
Financial Health (I'm aiming to get out of Corporate servitude, remember?)

Name 3 things you can't live without
Fine Foods, Friends and Fiber
Wonderful Wilderness
Good Health

Name 3 things you could (live without)....
Corporate Servitude
Bureaucratic Nonsense
Bush in Office (oops, did I just let show my colors?).

Name 3 things you really like about yourself.
My curiosity to learn - nothing in particular, I just like to learn new things!
My ability to pick up new skills quickly
My ability to problem solve. I know, that sounds nerdy, but it certainly provides a fantastic sense of accomplishment!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I was actually watching finding nemo at 3 am this morning, up with a teething lily. And it's about time to do an lotr megathon again. I actually own lotr trivial pursuit, just in case you ever need to play. I'm just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Show your colors. They are beautiful.