Friday, October 28, 2005

Nearly Neverending

While I will finish eventually, it certainly seems as if Cozy is a nearly never ending project. Cast on over a year ago, she's waited patiently as I've gotten distracted with other things, and on occasion seriously frustrated and fed up. I've come a loooong way it seems. What used to be a rather challenging lace repeat is no problem, I can even work it while "watching" TV.

It's nearing time to rejoice - Cozy and I have reached an agreement. I've nixed the fifth ball of yarn (setting it aside for some worsted weight socks) and will be calling her done after this ball I *just* joined is finished...it's not quite time to celebrate, as it's no small ball of yarn, I've got nearly 200 yards of yarn to knit into Cozy before I'm done....but at least I'm nearing completion!

In preparation, anyone know if Wool Ease can be blocked? (yeah, I knit her out of Wool Ease. It's a Cozy for the car. It needs to be durable and easy to wash.)

1 comment:

Kat said...

I'm a little late on this post, but I just discovered your blog.
Yes, Wool Ease can be blocked, although you want to be careful not to melt it. I've been quite happy with the Wool Ease lace edging I blocked.
-Kat