Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Apparently, I should go Purple.

No further cleaning has happened...and few things have found new homes. I figure I'll try here first, then perhaps post over to ebay.

Last night was spent going through a ginormous box of baseball cards - with a few football cards thrown in for good measure. Does anyone know how best to go about selling one's baseball card collection? (not mine, it's my husband's - I never would have guessed!)

Other things up for sale/trade:
a six inch black bladed Kyocera Chef's knife. It's in good order, and might need a sharpening (send it to Kyocera for sharpening) depending on how you like your cutlery, never been dropped or washed in the dishwasher.

In case you are wondering what's to be bought if I manage to sell off enough stuff? I'm drooling over digital SLR camera.

Oh and about that purple:


Your Hair Should Be Purple
Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional. You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.

No comments: