Monday, October 10, 2005

Cleanin' Frenzy

I'm not sure what is going on, but my husband has gotten on a cleaning kick again. I think it had something to do with some crazy PBS show that was playing in the background this weekend about cleaning up clutter...it must have worked its way subliminally into his mind because the next thing I knew, the front closet was being rearranged, and jackets and barely worn shoes were being placed in a pile for "redistribution."

I managed to escape unscathed so far, but will probably not escape for long.

Some items I know that will likely be looking for a new home include:

-A lightly used Omega 4000 Pulp Ejection Juice Extractor -why? I prefer smoothies, and love my Vitamix much more dearly.
-A lightly used Matfer Mandoline - because a sharp knife in my hand is much faster than fussing with a mandoline, even though I can't make crinkle or waffle cuts with a knife :D

In the way of Fiber, I'm likely going to be looking for a home for some of the following:
-Several skeins of Lion Brand Chenille - in various colors - I think I have a skein of purple, 2 skeins of black and quite a number of skeins (6 or 7) in Peacock (I think...actually, it's 8. I counted when I got home.)
-Numerous balls of Patons Beachcomber in dark blue

Any takers? Make me an offer...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like chenille. What would you like in exchange. I have tensile roving. A shit load of handspun in various fibers. A bag of dyed wool from the fiber festival that I haven't put away. Lets talk. Or do you want actaul money I have that too. Or how about spam? I reallize that most of these statements should end with a question mark but I don't feel like fixing them.