Monday, May 02, 2005

Happy May!

Happy May! The wet weather through the winter is continuing to manifest itself in the way of gorgeous blooms. While the wild flower season is winding to a close, the flower season does continue on into the cactus and other plants found in the desert.

The blooms on the hedgehog cactus and prickly pear are stunning this year, as are the blooms that appear all over the stalk of a mature narrow-leaf yucca! Isn't it gorgeous?!

And now for a question - I've noticed that my photos of late appear rather dark on my desktop computer, but look just fine on my laptop computers...and of course I've been doing the editing on my laptop and then re-tweaking on my desktop if it still looks too dark.

Anyone know why this is the case? And any tips or suggestions on how to handle it? For that matter, do any of you notice that my photos are "off" in the way of brightness - the flower washcloth is a great example - dark on my desktop (and not retweaked) but just fine on the laptop... Thanks in advance for any help and advice!

No comments: