Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Interesting.

Apparently, according to this, courtesy of Raquel, I am mostly misplaced.

The top 24 places I should take up residence are as follows:
1) Medford, Oregon
2) Albuquerque, New Mexico
3) Reno, Nevada
4) Santa Fe, New Mexico
5) Salem, Oregon
6) St. George, Utah
7) Corvallis, Oregon
8) Las Vegas, Nevada (what?!)
9) Eugene, Oregon
10) Bellingham, Washington
11) Provo-Orem, Utah
12) Fort Collins, Colorado
13) Portland, Oregon
14) Boise, Idaho
15) Colorado Springs, Colorado
16) Carson City, Nevada
17) Bend, Oregon
18) Anchorage, Alaska (interesting)
19) Ogden, Utah
20) Missoula Montana
21) Las Cruces, New Mexico
22) Great Falls, Montana
23) Flagstaff, Arizona
24) Boulder, Colorado

I think I was most surprised that Oregon kept making an appearance in my list...perhaps I should have never left!

On that note, y'all should go stick your pins on the map - really. It's fun. And it's neat to see where people are hailing from. I know y'all are out there...some from as far away as Australia and Japan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, most of those I'd accept, but I'm having a hard time picturing you in Colorado Springs -- home of the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame, the Focus on the Family HQ, and more conservatives and evangelicals than you can shake a stick at. But hey, they do have nice places to hike...