Monday, November 28, 2005

I love mail!

Somehow I lucked out - over the course of Thanksgiving week, various and sundry packages arrived (granted, some of them were purchases I had made, but still, the fun is to be had in the opening!)

Amongst the pile of mail was the November Sampler!

Some of the favorite findings inside included:

  • 1" round buttons from a small herd of Sampler Contributors
  • Shrinky Dinks are in - several shrinky dinks that will be converted into stitch markers from various Sampler Contributors
  • an Embellishment Sampler from Speckled Egg (hooray for vintage ribbon!)
  • a festive sparkler candle and decorated match box from Blossom
  • minty lip balm from Botanical Earth - mmm organic!
  • and adorable cards and stationary from Fern House Studio, Young and With It Industries, and Demarco Designs

Not only did I get my Sampler, I got my first Holiday Card of the season - which has just made me realize how far behind I am. eeek!

No comments: