Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Business Growth!

I'm in the process of expanding my business. Prices have not yet been set, I'm currently "benchmarking" since there is no MSRP that I am aware of.

I'm pleased to say I'll be offering a selection of fine fibers from Ashland Bay - I'll likely carry a varied selection of multicolored Merino, Merino/Tencel, and Merino/Silk. I might get into some alpaca and angora blends, but I'm as yet undecided. I'll likely also offer some undyed merino, merino/mohair and Blue Faced Leicester Tops. Once I get the dyeworks going (*sigh* if only I didn't have this pesky day job!) I will likely have some hand dyed rovings, as well as some hand painted yarns. Of course, this is a work in progress, and I'm going to need to decide on an inventory before anything happens.

In any case, if you have preferred colors (either for fiber or for handpaint adventures, I'd love to hear em!

1 comment:

Brooklyn Handspun said...

hey there, that's great! good for you. I'm hoping to get my website up and running within the next month or two. Was it easy becoming an ashland bay dealer? I have been thinking of doing that myself.