Thursday, January 25, 2007

Shins.

Well, I appear to be effectively hobbled with regards to my shins - at least for the time being.

New shoes did not do the trick (is it bad to say thank goodness? After all I only have 200 miles on the first pair and running shoes don't come cheaply!) I'll be taking a brief break from the running, and will try a little bit of cross training next week.

Sorry for the diversion from the Fiber content, the running bit and a semi-secret project have had me occupied of late.

Avast Update: not much to say, other than I'm working miles of stockinette stitch. With no shaping - too bad it's not in the round or I'd be zooming along ;)

Beaudelaire: I'm back at the gusset increases after having to rip the poor socks back and cast back on - hopefully I can make the heel a little more snug - the plain knitted heel flap was decidedly baggy and unkempt looking.

In the meantime, I've been trying to figure out to do with a short skein of Globe Mallow Sylph Fine Fingering - anyone have any favorite patterns to recommend?

No comments: