Monday, January 08, 2007

Lucky Me!

How cool is this? I go knitting and I get an awesome belated christmas gift, complete with hand-decorated bag and card! It's a jar of Chocolate Chip Cookies - well, a jar with instructions :) So I can bake a bunch of chocolate chip cookies! From Luscious Gracious Lily! The jar is most welcome and treasured - and it couldn't have come at a better time - I have just run out of homemade cookie dough in the freezer (yeah, I admit it - I freeze portioned out cookie dough so I can have fresh cookies whenever I want - it also makes it harder to eat a ton of cookies since I usually just bake one or two at a time). Thank you so much Lily!

1 comment:

bittenbyknittin said...

Homemade cookie dough in the freezer - what a good idea! I occassionally get hungry for my own oatmeal raisin or peanut butter cookies, but since I live alone, I don't want one (or more) dozen cookies sitting around, calling my name. But if I could pop a couple in the toaster oven when the urge hits - as long as the urge does not strike too often - I could satisfy my yen without too much guilt.