Saturday, December 30, 2006

Looking for New Homes

While it has been kinda chilly of late, it hasn't been cold enough for me to take advantage of either of these two knits. All of my relatives are kinda scarfed out (those that lived in scarf climates have all received a minimum of one handknit scarf already) - and I don't have a female friend or relative that the hat would suit....so here's an opportunity for some handknits :)

Clapotis inspired scarf, knit from handspun yarn. 7-inches wide, 56-inches long.

And Tatiana, my Meathead that I knit for the Meathead along.

I'm looking for swaps for these guys - believe it or not, I'm happy to accept yarn or fiber...and I'm always hunting for knitting books. If you're interested, send me a note via the contact link in the sidebar.

These are also listed in my "stash redistribution" blog

2 comments:

Wannabe said...

CUTE! I can't wait to get my hands on that Meathead pattern. I just missed the deadline for entering the knitalong. LOVE.

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I love the hat with the flowers. I just popped in to inform you I finished the chennille sweater. I love the colors of the yarn but I'm over my love of the stuff. I'm sticking to wool. Did you ever spin the tencil?