Tuesday, November 28, 2006

There's something about the holidays...

While I often tire of every day cooking, there is something about the holiday season that makes me happy. Preparing a special holiday dinner is something I enjoy and relish - I have no idea why, but there it is. The ability to plan out a multi course meal, execute it and have it all come out of the oven and off the stove top at the same time is a challenge, yet when it all happens without a hitch, it gives me such a sense of accomplishment :) The eating of the meal isn't bad either ;)

I also love this time of year because I am usually on the hunt for new foodie products - I've found giving gifts of "food" is often appreciated - of course, I can't well go off sending gifts of food without trying first.

Luckily for me, Bzz Agent was looking for Coffee-holics to try some Storyville Coffee :)

In addition to the attractive packaging, the coffee is freshly roasted and plenty tasty. Unlike other places that have a slew of varieties and blends, Storyville only has their signature blend, though it is available in both caffeinated and non-caffeinated versions.

Definitely a treat for anyone who doesn't have a small-volume roaster nearby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your race. My best advice is to run your own race. It is easy to get caught up in a start that is faster than you want to pace yourself. Don't worry about the other runners, run YOUR race and it will take care of you