Sunday, November 05, 2006

Keeping it all together


Apparently, she was concerned that my knitting was getting disorganized. So she decided to "help" - notice how nicely she's keeping it all in one place ;)

Sorry about disappearing - I have been doing my fair share of knitting of late, and should have a rather large pile to display at some point in the not too distant future :)

In other updates, race day is just under a month away...and I'm planning on running my first 5k distance this week! I'm hovering around 11.5 - 12 minute miles, not exactly speedy, but I *never* thought I'd see the day when I could say I *can* run over 2 miles and be quite happy about it!

3 comments:

Cathi said...

I was thinking of you today during my run- I know you're going to have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Cats are willing to sleep in the weirdest positions. Cleo cracks me up all of the time with the nutty places she finds "comfortable".

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your race. I started running 5Ks when I was 47. I didn't start running until I was in my 40s. I really like it now, if you had told me when I was 35 that I would be runnig 5Ks I would have said you were crazy. I ran a 5K in the spring and finished in the top 10. This year we moved from Atlanta, GA to Buffalo, NY and I miss running on Stone Mountain
Wendy