Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Frothy Piles of...

lavender Lace. After her initial troubles and stubbornness, my very testy Test Knit for SouthWest Trading Co. is churning off the needles quite nicely. I've gotten through 2 repeats of each of the major patterns (that would be something like 72 rows if I recall the pattern correctly). I believe I am now 1/2 way thru the back! whoo hoo! No photos of the work in progress as it seems every time I think to myself "boy, it would sure be a nice addition to the blog" I also realize there is no natural light to be had, and no matter what setting I use on my camera and all the tweaking on photoshop, I can't seem to rid my images of an odd color cast. Ah well, perhaps it's better to not jinx myself with a photo...after all, just contemplating a frogging session has the potential to put me into convulsions!

No comments: