Friday, October 17, 2008

Down the rabbit hole...

things, as you may have surmised by my absence, have been a little crazy - I'm taking a detour down the rabbit hole and popping out at:

Rhinebeck. Hooray! Sheep and Wool! I've only been to one other fiber festival before...and that resulted in the launch of Spritely Goods...I think it is fairly safe to say that I don't foresee any other huge endeavours coming out of this visit - though I did make mention to my husband of bringing home a sheep (too bad I have no place to put the poor thing). I have my camera. Hopefully I won't be so goggle-eyed at the goodies that I forget to take photos!

2 comments:

Oiyi said...

Oh, I didn't know you were going! I went on Saturday. I got lots of fun stuff. Hope you had fun.

cayli said...

I hope you had a great time and look forward to hearing all about it.