Monday, May 08, 2006

Sheep & Wool

While many people were having fun at Maryland Sheep & Wool (I love their logo) I was having my own little mini Sheep & Wool - or Wool anyhow, courtesy of Marie :D You'll have to settle for a pictureless post tho - mostly because I'm too lazy to round things back up after filing them away nicely - but also because I don't have good light for the photos. Anyhow, I'm loving the things she sent - some stuff for plying and some stuff for spinning - and some lovely fiber that she handpainted - it's more or less in fat pencil roving form so it's ready to go on the wheel with no prep at all :D

In other news, rumor has it that my Dye-o-Rama buddy has been ridiculously productive and has already dyed my yarn...as for me, I'm still waiting on my yarn order to come in!

No comments: