Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Batt Girl Strikes Again!


A while back, someone I know called me Batt Girl thanks to my productivity over one weekend churning out batts left and right....

...well, it happened again. This is what happens when I get cooped up inside my house with my fiber for a weekend. I had noticed that I was running low on some colors, and I had been meaning to try out some others...and next thing I knew it, the weekend was over, there was fiber everywhere and I had something on the order of 50+ batts piled up in the den. It's madness....but it's all so delicious.

I'm waiting for the sample skeins to dry before photographing them and piling them off to the shop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I finally get to DC, I am SO totally buying some of your "Moss" batts. I LURV green!

YarnB said...

HAHA Too funny!! How many rooms in your house does your fiber take over now!! Poor hubby!! LOL