Friday, July 29, 2005

Fridge Jewelry

lookie lookie what I made! I do indeed to other crafts other than knitting!

So...as I mentioned before, knitting seems to take most of my time, but I do feel the need to branch out now and again. I've been trying to come up with ideas for custom things out of photographs me and my husband have taken - mostly for gifting something personal, but then the mercenary side of me does pop out - in order to offset some of our other hobby costs, we want to sell some of our custom images in the forms of cards, shirts, calendars...that sort of thing. But since we're still hunting for a reputable vendor and trying to decide how to move on those things, I decided to stick my toe in the water with these.

So yes, you heard right. I'm thinking about becoming commercial. Gotta pay for that yarn somehow, right? And since my spinning is somewhat slow...I'm startin' easy with these instead. If you're interested - do let me know. I'm thinking of starting the big ones at $3.00 ea and the little ones at $2.50 ea. Leave me a comment if you're interested...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've probably checked it out, but Cafe Press (cafepress.com) might be a good place to start selling things.

Oiyi said...

Those magnets are pretty. Have you thought about selling them at http://www.etsy.com/ ?

Chris Wass said...

Nice! And you managed to get a neat photo of them too!