Thursday, January 08, 2009

Fours!

I've been tagged by Cayli for this meme - and a good thing too, as it seems I'm low on blog fodder ;)

The rules:

* go to your 4th picture folder
* go to the 4th picture in the folder
* tell everyone 4 things about that picture
* tag 4 more people

Course, I have photos in several places on various computers...and several online photo accounts too...so I decided to pick whichever one seemed the most interesting - which happens to be my ancient snapfish photo account...


This photo harkens from 2004 - when my husband and I took an extended vacation to Europe. It was taken while we were canyoning in Spain, while participating in an International Canyoneering get together - the name of the canyon is Consusas Inferior (and yes, that's me in the photo). The water was frigid, as the canyon is fed by snowmelt. Apparently, this was the 2nd canyon we hit on the trip...at least according to the trip report :) Mmm. Fond memories. I'd love to head back to that part of the world again!

Who to tag - how about Angela, Mel, Raquel and Pam?

1 comment:

cayli said...

Wow!