Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Color Change!

Those following Project Spectrum know that April and May bring a new triad of colors :)

While February and March had a rather pitiful showing on my part, I'd end the triad of blue, grey and white with this photo:


It's a photo of me, taken by a fantastic photographer friend, John Hart. You should cruise over and check out his site - his photography is amazing. The 3-D stuff he shoots is fantastic too, but to make it really work you need a pair of funky glasses. :D

The next triad of colors is Yellow, Pink and Green...as you may have seen at the shop, I have several colorways that fall nicely into those categories. Recently, I stumbled across a lovely pair of socks knit by Guinifer. She's allowed me to share them in my Made with Spritely Goods gallery.


If you happen to have any photos you want to share in the gallery (or not - I can keep quiet if you don't want the whole world to see) I just get such a kick out of seeing stuff that people make with my yarns and batts!

And to make sure I get the Yellow in, here's a lovely little wild sunflower:

1 comment:

Oiyi said...

That is an amazing picture of you climbing! I am very afraid of heights, so I don't think I can do that.

Those socks looks great, such a great color.