Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Not Kneaded.


Sorry for the rather sporadic posts - March is shaping up to be quite the hectic month...while I haven't had much time for blogging, and work (the day job, not the wool job) had a sudden burst of issues (thus the tendinitis, which has sadly put a halt to my knitting).

Anyhow, I had a few moments to do some baking this weekend :) Interested in the recipe? Click here for more info!

In other news, I was cleared to start interval running again while also being directed to work on my balance (lets just say that it is arguable if I would pass a field sobriety test given how awful my balance is and how weak my muscles are in my feet and ankles). So I'll be doing something along the lines of Couch to 5k again to ease back into running....at least, that's the plan. Now if I can just get my hands and forearms to be happy again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was really pleased with what Tai Chi did for my balance. I definitely need to get back to practicing...

nuttnbunny said...

I've been making this bread too! Love love love it. Thanks for the tip on the book. Have you seen the demo on you tube? I've got it on my blog.

Oiyi said...

I love this bread. So yummy!