Sunday, February 18, 2007

Here Piggy Piggy!

Happy New Year!

No, I'm not wishing you a belated 2007, I'm wishing you Gong Xi Fa Cai ! Happy Chinese New Year! This next year is the year of the Boar - which, according to the Malaysia Star, is going to be a good year for good will and business! I sure hope so on both fronts - especially as Spritely Goods supports charities by donating a portion of annual proceeds at the end of the year - and I certainly hope that the donation grows each year!

Anyhow, I wish you all good health and good fortune this year!

1 comment:

K~ said...

Good morning Stephanie, I like that picture of the boar. Where did you get that? I am sorry to here about your 1/2 marathon. Working for any running race is a lot of work! Good for you for picking up your stuff! I have had no time to email you, but I will do it sometime soon. K~