Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Now about those Tiaras...

As I mentioned in this Pink Post, I have some decisions to make regarding my race headwear. Apparently the traditional cap or visor are right out and Tiaras are all the rage ;) (or I'm just telling myself that so I'll feel less silly).

Anyhow, above are the two "tiaras" I currently have at my disposal. You've already seen the one on the left modeled by her Highness, Princess Marble - she was having nothing to do with the one on the right, which is why I had to resort to taking photos on a ceramic cat. The silver one is more "traditional" - so I'll likely be sticking with it...that and I can't figure out how to get the other one to stick on my head and look like its supposed to be there :P

Anyhow, stay tuned, I've got some race-wear knitting to do - and yes, it's pink.

No comments: