Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Recovery Weekend

Had a fantastic weekend just recovering - spent some time with Amy - and got a mixed assortment of stitchmarkers from her (all available at Amyville!) but sadly, I was too much the lazy (and hungry) individual to stage the photo shoots...lets just say it would have involved the stitch markers being displayed next to real size versions of the various foods...

Other than field trips to the north for food and yarn, we also popped into an amazing paper studio - I've always been fascinated with making paper - and they have a whole workspace and classes!! yeek! As if I need another craft! Lol.

The remainder of the weekend was spent either spinning (I nearly have my first spindleful of singles!) or curled up on the couch reading. I was a very much needed very relaxing weekend.

No comments: