Thursday, August 04, 2005

A new Fiberly Pursuit!

Fantastic time was had the last few days hanging with other fellow crafters...

First was a farewell to Alison as she is moving from the Southwest to the Southeast...and while my time was limited, it was certainly good to be able to put some faces to blogs as a goodly portion of the ladies present were from the local SnB.

And yesterday I met up with Chris for a delicious Indian food dinner, lively and thought provoking conversation....and Crochet!

That's right - after all, you must have seen it coming, what with the small herd of Japanese Crochet Books that have landed in my library. And can you guess what I've cast my hook out on? Why it's a kitty...in the style of Matcha. Crochet is great - and there's only the one loop to worry about :) Perfect for portable projects :D Sorry, no photos yet, as I've just got a bit of a circle goin' on!

1 comment:

Oiyi said...

I can't wait to see your Matcha! I haven't had any luck locating that book yet. :-(