Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fronts Moving Through!

When last we checked in, I had a back finished...I am still a bit further along than what I'm showing....but I'm thinking this might wind up being a close finish anyway due to some more false starts and some seriously lost knitting time due to a run in with a bunch of roller coasters followed by a drug induced stupor (hello dramamine)

Knit in about a day, I finished off the right front...

A day later, I had the left front done....and after several different trials, I had the shoulders seamed...and sure enough, if this doesn't bloom and stretch as I expect it to, it will make a great cardigan for me ;)

1 comment:

Oiyi said...

Go go go!!