Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Sheep. and Wool. and Spritely Goods!

That's right! Spritely Goods (sadly, yarn only - I won't be able to attend in person :( ) will be at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival!



Visit the Cloverhill Yarn Shop booth to see my yarns in person. I plan on sending a bunch of colors in Sylph, Sidhe and Fey! Cloverhill has a blog that is counting down to the fun - cruise over there and have a look - they plan on doing features about the different artists that will be represented at their booth, and they also are having contests along the way!

4 comments:

bySarah said...

Thanks for linking to us Stephanie.
Sorry we wont be seeing you in person.

Nikki said...

poo... I got all happy for a minute thinking I was gonna get to meet yet another really cool "yarnie" at MSW but I promise to go take a good long look at the yarn you're sending...

Pam said...

Well, Mel and I will at least get to visit your yarn...But I do wish you could be there too.

Mia said...

Well you can live the festival through photos. I will be at the booth to pet your yarn.