Monday, March 17, 2008

We have a Winner!

Congratulations to Tamara - she wins the copy of Little Cakes - Tamara, if you're reading, I need your mailing address :) I've emailed you too...

It's been a day of good things - while Tamara gets a copy of Little Cakes, it was a really good mail day for me...I got my long awaited Wollmeise yarn...all in super dark saturated colors - in both sock weight and lace weight :) (sorry no photos - camera is not cooperating) Shortly after signing for the Wollmeise, the bell rang again, and it was UPS...with my new skeiner! I'm calibrating comparing it against my current skeiner as this one will be moving over to a friend's place to live with my other swift so I can either drive them batty with the clicking of the counter, or they can wind in exchange for yarn ;) I'll be putting everything to the test in a couple weeks (I hope)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Tamara and Wollmeise! I didn't know they did laceweight! *zooming off to pick some out*