Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring is Here!


Happy First day of Spring :D
We've been inundated with the wild flowers down here, and even have a small patch of wildflowers growing in our yard - sadly I didn't manage to get a photo of the goldpoppy before it past its prime :( The flowers above are Desert Globemallow - haven't seen any in bloom near my home, but I'm sure they are coming into season if they aren't already there. I'm determined to try to enjoy the spring while it passes by quickly - it won't be long before the triple-digits are here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no, not those triple digits yet again,,, heheheh,,, can't we freeze the spring for a little longer this year?

Oh and do you know the Chocolate Falls? it's probably a silly question!

Tamara said...

The flowers are beautiful! My DH brought the mail in while was running errands. My prize was waiting on my pillow for me. Woo hoo!!! Thanks a ton. What a way to kick off Spring.