Monday, March 03, 2008

It's a new month....

you know what that means, right?


It means a whole whack of fresh yarn and a wee bit of fiber has hit the shop :)

Incidentally, I was able to do a mini "trunk" show for my knitting group - but since I don't travel with trunks, I used a gigantic IKEA bag instead...

that would be three and a half grocery bags full of yarn (the ziploc has one of my current projects in it) - and that's only a portion of what hit the shop this weekend!

As for the accounting, it's going slowly - I'm still trying to decide just what I think of quickbooks... after working on it a goodly chunk of the weekend, I still haven't gotten very far!

2 comments:

cayli said...

I love all the new colors you have this time. I am of course partial to one in general. ;)

Once I get my projects under control that is the first yarn hitting the needles.

Thanks for the plug in the newsletter too!

Anonymous said...

ooohhh! Love all the new colors. I hope you did well on your "trunk" show.