Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Unwinding

This appears to be the state of things of late - I'm still in the process of coming up to speed on a new-ish job, and it's safe to say my brain is full up and I'm not good for much else on the evenings other than unwinding and preparing for the next day.  But I am still here :) and hooping (tho I haven't really learned any new tricks, for fear of accidentally taking out the ceiling fan and I'm too shy to hoop in the greenbelt out in front of the house, and believe it or not, the backyard doesn't offer much more room to experiment than the inside of the house due to the prickly landscaping).  The time sure is flying by - I can't believe it's May already! I completely spaced about Maryland Sheep and Wool - and TNNA is just around the corner in June! 

No comments: